Welcome to the patient portal of Rheumatology Associates. This portal was set up to improve communication between you and your doctor. The portal allows you to:
1. Communicate directly to the doctor. Communication within the portal is safer than communication via regular EMAIL.
2. View your laboratory results.
3. Enter information into your medical history.
4. Request labs or prescriptions.
5. Request Appointments.Please remember when viewing your laboratory results that I have already viewed the results. If I felt there were critical abnormalities I would have called you about them. Please try and bring questions about your laboratories to your office visit. If you are interested in trying to interpret your laboratories prior to your office visit go to Undestanding your Lab Test
using your mobile number. We will send verification code to this number to confirm your access
We will send verification code to confirm access to this number. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Please enter the verification code you received
We will send verification code to confirm access to below number. Standard text messaging rates apply.